These are the first weeks of school. These are some of the fallowing friends I made on the first day of school:Brooklyn,Christopher,Max and Avery and after that, I made friends with the rest of the class. I got my Agenda I think on Thursday and it's cool. Also I like my desk it has cool books and my binder in it. My binder has my Agenda and paper and clear paper bags in it. One of the books is a reading book and a practice book that goes with the reading book. We also go to specials,there is PE,music and art it goes in this way:PE,music,PE,art and so on. Oh, I almost forgot, my school's name is:Arbor Station Elementary. I also go to reading groups.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
My First Weeks of School
These are the first weeks of school. These are some of the fallowing friends I made on the first day of school:Brooklyn,Christopher,Max and Avery and after that, I made friends with the rest of the class. I got my Agenda I think on Thursday and it's cool. Also I like my desk it has cool books and my binder in it. My binder has my Agenda and paper and clear paper bags in it. One of the books is a reading book and a practice book that goes with the reading book. We also go to specials,there is PE,music and art it goes in this way:PE,music,PE,art and so on. Oh, I almost forgot, my school's name is:Arbor Station Elementary. I also go to reading groups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Boy Braedon you look so BIG in these photos.
I can see you will love going to school and working with ALL of those kids!
We are proud of you... Grampa K
You are so grown up! We can't WAIT to see you next week! :)
I'm so glad that you are having a good time in school. It's always fun to make new friends. I hope you will keep us updated on the fun and new things you are doing with school. We love you.
Trudy and Adam
Hi Braedon! This blog is wonderful! I hope you continue to have a great time in school! Learning is so much fun! We're so proud of you!
Grandma Walkenhorst
Hey Braedon! You are the coolest 7 year old I know! I hope you continue to have a fun time at school. What is your favorite class subject? Maybe you can blog about that one day. We love you lots and lots! - Mike and Polly
Braedon, you're awesome!
I love you!
-Dad
You are really a handsome boy. You have a nice, sweet look on your face. It shows that you are really a kind person, and I know you are. Love you a lot! Grandma K
i like the tomato joke i get it it said ketchup witch is a food you are my second favorite person n the class your jokes are funny i need some jokes on my blog if you read this call me at 770 333 9758 and when you call me give me some jokes ok see you tommorow at your house and i hope you have fun toys and let me play with some bye
Post a Comment